Looking for a challenging internship in Software Development?
As a Software Development Intern within Building Blocks, you will become part of our energetic and ambitious team. You will build impactful client solutions and contribute to our technology stack from a software development perspective, which facilitates the perfect opportunity to put your academic knowledge into practice!
- You get excited if you get to program the back- as well and/or the front-end of our software systems;
- You like to work in an environment which focuses on continuous integration and continuous deployment;
- You are looking for an ambitious work environment with a flat organizational structure;
- You love to combine different (object oriented) programming languages into one solution, and directly see the impact of your work;
- You are experienced with providing and consuming REST APIs, as well as with Spring Boot;
- You currently reside in The Netherlands;
- You want to actually become part of our team, where you will be recognized as a valued colleague (instead of being ‘the intern who gets the coffee..’);
- You are looking for a fulltime graduation or work-along internship from February 2022 onwards (options for internships starting from April 2022 onwards in consultation);
- Together with us, you want to work on improving our products, our services, and our organization. Let’s Build!
From our experience, people with an University/Higher Educational (WO/HBO) background in ICT, Computer Science, or something related were often a good fit. You can join us as a work-along intern (meewerkstage), or you can join us as a graduate intern! Possible graduation/work-along projects could be related to cloud integration (Azure, Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker), front-end (TypeScript/Angular) or back-end (Java, Spring Boot, REST-API’s). Together, we will determine which subject best suits your interests and ambitions!
We will facilitate a vibrant and energetic working environment where you won’t be taken for granted! Of course, you will be rewarded for you hard work and dedication by receiving an internship allowance, but we will also offer you a range of other benefits! Needless to say, we will offer you an epic and challenging internship where you will be enabled to actually make impact. You will become one of our valued team members, and be involved with many different aspects of our organization (think of commerce, innovation, or strategy). Furthermore, you will get flexible arrangements concerning when and where to work, which includes (partially) working from home. Lastly, we love celebrating our successes together, so be prepared to join some epic team activities during your internship!
Questions? Feel free to send an email to our Recruitment Officer, Susan Groenewegen, at firstname.lastname@example.org!