Project Manager (36-40 uur)
(Location: Amsterdam/Tilburg, Level: at least 3-5 years of working experience)
Are you looking for a challenging Project Management role within the world of Data?
As our new Project Manager, you will be responsible for guiding our sprint-teams towards delivering our solutions in the best possible way. You work a lot with our clients and ensure optimal cooperation between both parties!
This is your dream job when..
- You already gained experience as a Project Manager, and would like to further develop your skills by guiding complex projects;
- You enjoy having the complete overview of our projects;
- You plan sprints in a structured manner;
- You get energized from communicating with different (external) stakeholders;
- You want to make sure that the right people have the right information at the right time;
- You always like to think one step ahead (or maybe even two or three);
- You like to really understand what is happening within your internal team;
- You thrive in an environment with short communication lines;
- You are a strong communicator and presenter;
- You would qualify yourself as an approachable and pro-active partner for our clients;
- You have affinity with data and would love to know more about this domain;
- You currently live in the Netherlands;
- You are fluent in the Dutch as well as the English language, and are looking for a job for 36-40 hours/week.
From our experience, people with a University/Higher Educational (WO/HBO) background in Business Administration, Economics, or anything related were a good fit for this position. Furthermore, you have 3-5 years of working experience in a similar role in a technical/data oriented environment.
This is what you can expect from us..
We facilitate a vibrant and energetic working environment where you won’t be taken for granted! Of course, you’ll be rewarded for you hard work and dedication by receiving your base salary including holiday allowance and 13th month. However, we also offer you a range of other benefits!
We provide an epic and challenging job at the coolest company. You’ll get unlimited holidays, since we believe you’re able to decide for yourself in your and our interest. We always support personal development within our organization. Of course, we support in this! You get flexible arrangements concerning when and where to work, which includes (partially) working from home. Since we are all builders, we believe that we together are responsible for Building Blocks’ success. We love celebrating this together by some epic team activities and you will get a share in the company in the form of certificates. Let’s Build!
Apply via the form below by telling us more about your ambitions, who you are and upload your CV. We will respond to your application within 5 working days.
Questions? Feel free to send an email to our Recruitment Officer, Susan Groenewegen, at firstname.lastname@example.org!