Are you looking for a challenging internship in Data Science?
As a Data Science Intern within Building Blocks, you will become part of our energetic and ambitious team. You will get valuable insights regarding your thesis subject or the work-field, while simultaneously acquiring all necessary skills for your future career in Data Science!
- You aim to explore the work-field of Data Science;
- You want to further develop your programming skills, but moreover you want to develop yourself professionally;
- You love to get involved with different client-projects;
- You want to see and experience how your academic knowledge is put into practice;
- You are looking for an ambitious work environment with a flat organizational structure;
- You currently reside in The Netherlands;
- You want to actually become part of our team, where you will be recognized as a valued colleague (instead of being ‘the intern who gets the coffee..’);
- You are looking for a fulltime graduation or work-along internship from February 2022 onwards (options for internships starting from April 2022 onwards in consultation);
- Together with us, you want to work on improving our products, our services, and our organization. Let’s build!
From our experience, people currently pursuing a University MSc degree in Econometrics, Mathematics, Data Science, or related quantitative studies were often a good fit. You can join us as a work-along intern (meewerkstage), or you can join us as a graduate intern. Possible thesis subjects include (but are not limited to) Augmented Analytics or Recommender Systems. Together, we will determine which subject best suits your interests and ambitions!
We will facilitate a vibrant and energetic working environment where you won’t be taken for granted! Of course, you will be rewarded for you hard work and dedication by receiving an internship allowance, but we will also offer you a range of other benefits! Needless to say, we will offer you an epic and challenging internship where you will be enabled to actually make impact. You will become one of our valued team members, and be involved with many different aspects of our organization (think of commerce, innovation, or strategy). Furthermore, you will get flexible arrangements concerning when and where to work, which includes (partially) working from home. Lastly, we love celebrating our successes together, so be prepared to join some epic team activities during your internship!
Questions? Feel free to send an email to our Recruitment Officer, Susan Groenewegen, at firstname.lastname@example.org!