Growth Marketing Manager (40 hours/week)
(Location: Tilburg, Level: at least 3-5 years of working experience)
Are you ready to build high performing marketing campaigns?
As our new Growth Marketing Manager, it is your mission to get the biggest consumer brands interested in our proposition. Your goal? To build a steady pipeline and drive sales crazy with a constant flow of new potential clients. With your organizational skills, you set up and execute exciting campaigns for different B2B segments and audiences, in both the physical and online world. You are not afraid of getting in direct contact with your target audience and are ready to use every means at your disposal to reach your goal. Because, in the end, one thing is solid as a rock: once a new prospect presents itself, you won’t let him go!
This is your dream job when..
- You have solid experience working in the SaaS marketing/from Awareness to SQL;
- You gain energy from executing marketing campaigns for various B2B segments;
- You are proactive and strongly result-oriented;
- You have a commercial attitude and are eager to learn new things;
- You are not afraid to get in direct contact with your target group;
- You know how to set up B2B events, both physically and digitally;
- You qualify yourself as a strong communicator and storyteller;
- You have affinity with personalization and AI and would love to know more about this domain;
- You currently live in the Netherlands;
- You are fluent in Dutch as well as the English language and are looking for a job for 40 hours a week.
From our experience, people with a Higher Educational or Post-Secondary Vocational Education (HBO/MBO) background in Commercial Economy, Marketing, or anything related were a good fit for this position. Furthermore, you have 3-5 years of working experience in a similar role in a technical/data-oriented environment.
This is what you can expect from us…
We facilitate a vibrant and energetic working environment where you won’t be taken for granted! Of course, you’ll be rewarded for your hard work and dedication by receiving your base salary including holiday allowance and 13th month. However, we also offer you a range of other benefits.
We provide an epic and challenging job at the coolest company. You’ll get unlimited holidays since we believe you’re able to decide for yourself in your and our interest. We always support personal development within our organization. You get flexible arrangements concerning when and where to work, which includes (partially) working from home. Since we are all builders, we believe that we together are responsible for Building Blocks’ success. We love celebrating this together by some epic team activities and you will get a share in the company in the form of certificates.
Apply via the form below by telling us more about your ambitions, who you are, and upload your CV. We will respond to your application within 5 working days.
Questions? Feel free to send an email to our Recruitment Officer, Susan Groenewegen, at email@example.com!