Finance and Control (student) (Start date Jan/Feb ’22)
(Location: Tilburg, Experience level: Student)
Are you looking for a challenging part-time job during your final year(s) of studying?
Then we got you covered! As a working student Finance & Control, you will become part of our enablement tribe in which departments such as Finance and Control, HR, and Planning are clustered. The main focus in this roll will be on the Finance and Control part in which you will be responsible for maintaining and improving our internal financial administration. Next to this, you are responsible for our internal costs analysis on among others the IT expenses of our hosting services. Thirdly, this job will be involve any other (finance) enablement related activities as diverse as possible.
This is your dream job when..
- You are passionate about data/numbers;
- You get energized from being involved with multiple aspects of the organization regarding finance/control/accounting related activities;
- You describe yourself as a strong planner/organizer, are always on top of your responsibilities and are able to work independently;
- You preferably are experienced in finance/accounting/business economics (for example during a former internship);
- You have an proactive attitude and are eager to learn;
- You are a strong communicator and you have excellent advisory and persuasive skills;
- You are looking for a part-time job for around 16 hours a week (which you can schedule in a flexible manner);
- You currently live in the Netherlands and are able to communicate in the Dutch as well as the English language.
From our experience, people currently pursuing a HBO/University degree in Business Economics, Finance, Accountancy, or anything related were often a good fit.
This is what you can expect from us..
We will facilitate a vibrant and energetic working environment where you won’t be taken for granted! Of course, you will be rewarded for you hard work and dedication by receiving your base salary, but we will also offer you a range of other benefits! Needless to say, we will offer you an epic and challenging part-time job where you will be enabled to actually make impact. You will get a lot of responsibility from us, since we will trust your capabilities to the fullest. Furthermore, you will get flexible arrangements concerning when and where to work, which includes (partially) working from home. Lastly, we love celebrating our successes together, so be prepared to join some epic team activities and create a valuable connection with your colleagues!
Apply via the form below by telling us more about your ambitions, who you are and upload your CV. We will respond to your application within 5 working days.
Questions? Feel free to send an email to our Recruitment Officer, Susan Groenewegen, at firstname.lastname@example.org!