Our solution architect will be a practitioner of solution architecture and part of the solution development team, translating requirements created by functional analysts into the architecture for that solution and describing it through architecture and design artefacts.
Our development team then uses those artifacts to implement the solution. The solution architect's process typically involves selecting the most appropriate technology for the problem. The solution architect in performing the role of solution architect focuses on converting requirements into the architecture and design that ultimately constitute the blueprint for the solution. In that process, the solution architect usually relies on design patterns from previous engagements and published reference architectures.
The solution architect balances architectural concerns of the projects with the concerns of the enterprise. The solution architect is often the development team leader. As such, the beneficiary will be often expected to provide motivation and guidance to the entire development team during the systems development life cycle. The solution architect must ensure buy-in from the development team, so that the team is motivated to match the detailed design of the solution to the higher-level architecture. The solution architect plays an important role in ensuring that the solution architecture aligns with the roadmaps established by the enterprise architecture, and that it adheres to the enterprise architecture principles.
- High school diploma or equivalent and at least four years of experience in the job offered or a related role such as Technical Consultant or related
- Prior experience with customized software implementation and development, content management services, technical support methodologies, and process knowledge that can be applied to optimize data management, long-range professional development, business solutions, and client related business growth
- Knowledge of SDL Tridion content management systems as well as prior experience advising and supporting customers and partners in the development of complex interactive solutions using content management software and, training clients in the use of same, as well as prior experience translating customer requirements into technical solutions
- Developing and implementing solutions.
- Integrating developed solutions with back office applications, portal technology and application servers
If interested, please send resume to: Sarah Steele, 226 Causeway Street, 6th Floor, Boston, MA 02114.